Friday, March 13, 2009

Inmate 151

Being stuck in the same room for 6 weeks makes you feel like an inmate and that can lead to crazy things. :) About a week ago I made a sign and put it up on the outside of my hospital room that says "Inmate 151" and has bars. People got a kick out of it and I even had random people walk into my room because they wanted to see who was this "daring inmate" who would put such a funny sign up. That led my creative husband to take things a step further and this is what he came up with:
He and his sister Mandy plotted and they got me orange scrubs and then he wrote on them. I wore those yesterday around and I just have to tell you the reaction was quite hilarious. :) The doctor told me he is not letting me out for good behavior and if I try to escape they would bring me right back based on what I was wearing. Personally I think they would take me to the station thinking I indeed escaped the penitentiary but hey, whatever works. So we have all had a good laugh and it has helped us go though another day here in the West Boca Residence Inn. We will be at 32 weeks tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! You are so cute! I can't believe how good you look having been in the hospital for so long! Very impressive. Good luck with everything!

Megan said...

I agree with Sarah. You do look great. and way to use humor to get past another day. You're amazing and i'm so happy that you are still there which means your babies are doing wonderfully. You are already the best mom ever.

M. said...

ha! good job scotty and sis. Laura, so have you listened to any Radiolabs? I hope you've been milking that Netflix for all it's worth!

M. said...

ps. nice 2 finger point on the last photo. lol.

Desiree said...

Too funny...you gotta keep it lively huh? I bet everyone loved having the hunor. Glad you are still doing well.

Kristen said...

That's hilarious! I can't believe you have twins inside you- you totally look like me with just 1! Way to go- keep up the humor!

Pamilya Catubay said...

haha 2 finger point! you look great! everyone is so anticipating for your babies to come. Good luck!