huh. that's not very big.(insert cheeky smile)
You look great! Almost there.
I'll say it again... I totally topped you with just one! *sigh!* So sad...
You look too little to be carrying TWO babies. :-D
YOU'RE KIDDING ME... 32 weeks with TWINS! That's what I looked like at 30 weeks with ONE baby. You look great Laura! Hang in there!
Wow! You look great! Totally thin everywhere but the belly...way to go!
Sigh...I only hope with my next one I can stay that cute and skinny at 32 weeks! Hip Hip Hooray for 32 weeks by the way!
oh my goodness you look wonderful! They are growing like little weeds!
You are absolutely beautiful!!!! I love your sense of humor!! We love you. The carlson clan in UTAH
You're beautiful!!
You look awesome! You are pretty small for having twins. That's how big I was with just one! Keep up the good work!
Laura, This is Andrea again. You look so pretty! You are doing awesome and we are so happy for you and Scott. I have 2 weeks left and am very excited. We love you!
Wow! You look fabulous at 32 weeks! Love your top, where do you find cute maternity clothes?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
huh. that's not very big.(insert cheeky smile)
You look great! Almost there.
I'll say it again... I totally topped you with just one! *sigh!* So sad...
You look too little to be carrying TWO babies. :-D
YOU'RE KIDDING ME... 32 weeks with TWINS! That's what I looked like at 30 weeks with ONE baby. You look great Laura! Hang in there!
Wow! You look great! Totally thin everywhere but the belly...way to go!
Sigh...I only hope with my next one I can stay that cute and skinny at 32 weeks! Hip Hip Hooray for 32 weeks by the way!
oh my goodness you look wonderful! They are growing like little weeds!
You are absolutely beautiful!!!! I love your sense of humor!! We love you. The carlson clan in UTAH
You're beautiful!!
You look awesome! You are pretty small for having twins. That's how big I was with just one! Keep up the good work!
Laura,
This is Andrea again. You look so pretty! You are doing awesome and we are so happy for you and Scott. I have 2 weeks left and am very excited. We love you!
Wow! You look fabulous at 32 weeks! Love your top, where do you find cute maternity clothes?
Post a Comment