Monday, October 13, 2008

Our new place

Everyone has been asking for pictures of our new place so I finally took some and thought I would post them. We have thought about painting but what is the purpose when we will be moving again in a year and therefore will have to paint it all back. So we decided against it. As for the furniture, the couches were free so we are grateful to have them even thought they may look like college apartment couches. :)



I love my kitchen!


7 comments:

Rick & Marianne said...

Laura and Scott...
Congrats to you on your new upcoming addition. We are so excited for you. We WILL have a full house at McCall!
Your new place looks so great too...you've made it look too inviting...now we will all want to come and visit!

Megan said...

I love it Laura! It looks so cozy. guess what--the photo of the TV proves that I'm a mom of a two year old: my first thought was, you need to hide those cords! I love you!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Great decorating Laura! How about the nursery for the baby? I want to see pics of that ;)!

M. said...

haa. seeing these i just remember how i felt wandering in there "you're married! you have a homey home." I noticed no photo of the basket of stuffed animals however....:)

Jess said...

Cute place! Where do you live now? So I was thinking we really should get together. What do you think?

Kirsti said...

I'm so glad you found me! And congrats on being pregnant!!!! That is such exciting news.

Dean and Carly said...

I'm so excited for you to be having a baby. Congratulations. I hope that the preganancy goes well for you. Lots of love