One of the perks of being Florida residents is that when you buy a pass for Sea World you get to go back all year. So we decided it was time we went back and visited Shamu. That was a lot of fun and I have pictures to prove that eating your veggies will NOT keep you skinny. :)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Amazing weekend
This past weekend was just amazing! On Friday evening Scott surprised me and we went to dinner at a Romanian restaurant and yes, it was good Romanian food and Scott got to use the Romanian he's learned. So it was a lot of fun and I am so grateful for him! Then on Saturday we went up to Orlando to go to the temple which was a great experience. We got there in time for the 12 o'clock session only to be informed that it was going to be a Spanish session. We were given the option of headsets but since we both speak Spanish we decided to just go through it in Spanish. It was so fun to see people being able to listen to the session in their own language and see how excited they were. I really need to work on my Spanish a bit because there were parts where I was very grateful I knew what the English version was because otherwise I would have been a little behind but it was so wonderful and I loved being there.
We really had a wonderful time and enjoyed the dolphins and whales and all the other fun things around. The best is sharing all this with my best friend. We really have so much fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job Scott! He's just practicing for Christmas... and I'm a bit jealous of the Spanish session, i haven't done one in a looong time, long over due. is it weird there are parts that i say in my head in spanish while i'm watching it... it just sounds better... like "there is sunshine in my soul today"-so much better in spanish, am i right. I know I am. :)
What a good weekend! Glad you had fun. Hope you are feeling well and aren't fighting the morning sickness stuff!
Post a Comment