Yup! You got it! Scott is going to be a Daddy! We're so excited about this little addition to our lives! Scott is such a wonderful husband and I know he will be a great father. I know this will sound cheesy but Scott is the most amazing man in the world. I love his dedication to the Gospel, his calling and serving those around. He's always looking for ways to be better and in the process he helps me along. We make a great team and it's great being married to my best friend. And now we get to experience nausea together, and cravings, and nothing sounding good for dinner or making weired food combinations. :) I love my husband very much and we are so happy to become parents!
We had the first doctor's visit today and here is a little picture of our baby! It's due on May 9th.
11 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you two. You'll make such great parents! Congrats! I hope you don't have too much nausea. :)
Thats a great day! That's Natalie's birthday! she was born on Mother's Day and in May, mother's day is on the 10th--so we'll see. :)
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good!
Congrats to the soon to be mommy and daddy! You think being married is great? Just wait until this little one joins the family...then it really gets good! You'll be one heck of a great mom!
Congratulations! You are going to be such a great mom!!!
CONGRATS!!!! I had an inkling when Megan referred to a "buttercup" expecting. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! I wondered when I saw you'd mentioned mood swings in your previous post. All the best for the next few months.
congrats.... great news... ENJOY haha
Wahoo!! Horray for you! Congrats, I'm super excited for you!
Very fun...Your about a month behind me. So you can check my blog for a preview of whats to come. Only problem is that everyone is so different. Thats what makes being prego so exciting!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You'll be such an awesome mom. At least if you are anything like you are as a friend. Love ya.
Post a Comment