Friday, September 19, 2008

Still moving in :)

Moving in would not be half bad if we actually had the time to put things away. But of course, there are a million other responsibilities that would take priority and therefore, not much has been done this week. But our goal is that tomorrow we will spend the day organizing things and putting pictures up and making the place look even more inviting. On Tuesday we're getting cable so that will be great because then we can get online from home and I can post some pictures.
Scott and I make a great moving team, we decided. It was so much better doing this together! I love my husband and he is so good to me. Since I am now working he makes dinner so it can be ready when I get home tired and he is just so loving and kind. And on top of that, he is so patient through my mood swings! It's wonderful! (I'm sure he doesn't think so but I love him even more for it.) Anyways, hopefully next week we shall have some pictures to post. :)

No comments: