Monday, May 5, 2008

Disney World!

Since my brother and sister in law came to visit, we all went to Disney World. This was so much fun!


For lunch Scott and I fought over a delicious turkey leg! Yum!
Minney Mouse's yard
Her House!
I want to be a princess! :) Ok not really. But it sure was fun putting that crown on!Scott wants to be a pirate! Uhrrr!
And you can't go to Disney without going on a carousel. So here is Cinderella's one!
Oh this was so fun! Scott and I and Vlad went on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain and I thought I was going to die both times. Scott lied to me about Splash Mountain or better yet, he took advantage of the fact that I didn't know how tall 50 feet was. I knew it was big but didn't realize just how big! But I did it and now I can say I did. We went on a Progress Carousel as well and that was very interesting. It showed how the world has evolved from the beginning of the Century and especially appliances that are making our lives easier. We loved it. Other than that, we walked around and went on any ride we could and enjoyed our time together. I love Disney!
Oh and we now officially have a flat screen TV and a CD player. That is nice because now we can watch the videos that we have and that so far we have not really been able to watch. The Lord has been very good to us!

2 comments:

M. said...

yeah Disneyworld!! don't you LOVE Splash Mountain? When i was there in Oct we went on it like 6 times in a row. Line, speed-pass, line.... fantastic. The trick is to sit in the very front then duck so the people behind you get all the water ;)

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

OH my GOSH!!! WE LOVE Disney land and that is one of my favorite places to vist- we should go together ASAP! I am so excited to see you in a couple months! Its been way too long, also I have a cd if your showere and wedding lunch of pics that i've been meaning to give you forever. WE LOVE DISNEY!, looks like you had a blast!