
Vlad graduated on Friday from BYU with a Master's in Informations Systems Management.

Scott and I flew out for the graduation and here I am with Al and Barbara Price who are like our grand parents and we love them very much. :)

Scott and I with the graduate and Catry, his wife.


So interesting to think that my brother is now done with school. I am very proud of him because he has worked very hard and has done very well. So now him and Catrinel are going back to Romania to live and Scott and I are hoping they will stop in Florida on the way so that we can have some fun together. It was great being with them in Utah but it was short and there was so much to do. Scott's family also came up to Provo to see us while we were there and we got to celebrate Dad's birthday and have everyone together. That was very nice. We stayed at Molly and Nik's house and it was great having everyone there. Well, that is it for today. Now I get to go clean the house and put in order all that needs to be taken care of. :)
2 comments:
yeah Vlad! Now he can go back to his crazy driving... i really want some of those cheese pasteries now. mmmh. ps. is that your H&M skirt?! :)
Wow, that's awesome. It seems like that was so fast! I'm glad they can go back to Romania now, especially for Catrinel's sake...
Post a Comment