Wednesday, May 14, 2008





Here are some more pictures of the beautiful part of the world where we live!

So being bored at home leads to interesting decisions sometimes. And mine was to get my bunions removed from my pinkie toes on BOTH feet at the same time. So I went and had surgery yesterday. I am glad I did both feet at once cause there is no way I would have gone back to have the other done if I knew the kind of pain that would follow. I've been in bed, not being able to move much and being sleepy all the time because of the pain medication. Got to love surgery! I forgot to mention though that this is my first surgery ever and therefore had no idea what to expect which of course is nerve racking. They gave me something to relax as soon as I got there and 20 min later they had to give me another one cause I was still so nervous. I've always been afraid of going to the doctor and so I tried to be as healthy as I could be and it's worked out for me just fine until now. But I survived my first surgery ever and now I will have to continue staying healthy cause I don't want to find myself frequenting the operating room. :)

4 comments:

The Fox Family said...

What awesome pics! You look beautiful as always! So fun that you have a blog and we can see a little of your lives in Florida! Glad everything went okay with your surgery!:) -Cara

M. said...

you survived! :) next I see you we can go shop for some sexy stilettos. lol. rest up and watch lots of BBC/Pride and Prejudice type movies!

The Kyles said...

Hey! How are you guys doing? I'm glad to see you have a blog... I hope all is well with you guys! I miss our long conversations while "working" hahaha!

Heather Sanders said...

need beach. now. oh, I hope you feel better soon!