This is our first Thanksgiving together and it has been a lot of fun. One thing everyone ought to know about Scott and I is that we love projects. One time we made picture frames, one time we painted pottery, another time we sketched our own paintings and we are going to paint them at a later time. Well, right now the project is a kitchen cabinet that we got at IKEA since we don't have much cabinet space in our kitchen. It has been a lot of fun trying to get it all figured out and put together. Scott loves playing with tools and so that's what he's been doing for part of today. Isn't it great?!
But today we are both thankful for families and for the chance to be sealed for eternity. We're grateful for the gospel in our lives and for all the great blessings that it brings. We're especially grateful for friends and for the chance to make new ones here in Florida. Life is great and we have been greatly blessed. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
2 comments:
lol. welcome to the world of blogging :) I must say, I love IKEA, its such an ego boost saying you built your own furniture. Jen Harrington had to name her night stand after me bc i was so proud I built it all for her :)
Yeah, I love putting stuff together and so does Scott. So he put it together and did a wonderful job! I'm so proud of him!
Post a Comment