Hooray for wedding pictures! You look beautiful (as always). I am glad that you have Scott in the "palm of your hand." You should pull out that picture whenever he might forget who's in charge...
Oh, dear, Scott. I didn't realize that you would be reading this blog, too. Otherwise I never would have said something so audacious. Keep growling, I'm sure Laura likes that.
4 comments:
Hooray for wedding pictures! You look beautiful (as always). I am glad that you have Scott in the "palm of your hand." You should pull out that picture whenever he might forget who's in charge...
Sister Sanders... the only thing that I have to say is "GRRRRR"
Love always,
Scott
Oh, dear, Scott. I didn't realize that you would be reading this blog, too. Otherwise I never would have said something so audacious. Keep growling, I'm sure Laura likes that.
Oh he reads it so careful what you say!
Post a Comment