Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scott's doings

I said I would post some of the things my wonderful husband has been making for around the house and so here I am. I absolutely love how all these different things turned out.

First is was the piano. We had wanted a piano for quite some time but could not find one we liked. One day, Scott decided he was just going to buy a piano and paint it. So he did! I wish I would have taken a picture of the before but I wasn't really thinking about it. It was a brown, generic piano that now looks like this:

 We have stainless steel appliance which I love but you can't pin anything to them. And now that the kids are drawing more and are so excited for their creations, I would love to be able to display them somewhere but had no place. So Scott built me a magnet board that looks like this:
I hated the transitions from the tile to the laminate in our kitchen as they were constantly coming out and the kids had even managed to break a few of them. It looked horrible and we all hated it. So Scott, with his creativity, came up with the idea of creating a tile border around. He researched it and did it! It looks like this:


I love having a creative husband who is also really handy! There are a few more projects on the list to be made and I can't wait to have those finished. All in due time!

4 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

wow he's really good :P lucky you

Kristen said...

Amazing- all of those look GREAT, but I REALLY LOVE the piano!!!

Unknown said...

what?!?!? That piano is awesome!!!!

Fun said...

Microsoft warned that hackers have been using Office 2010 suite, PowerPoint 2010 does not fix serious security vulnerabilities. However, office 2010 download has not provided a timetable to correct the flaw.