Friday, October 7, 2011

This time of year

Oh how I LOVE this time of year! OK, I really love every season for different reasons but I love the smells of fall. I love the baking and the decorating for Halloween, Thanksgiving and just plain for fall! The colors are so beautiful and there is something so calming about walking into a home where something yummy has been baking. I just love it! Since I can't be up standing up and baking myself, I sat on the couch as my mom baked me homemade pumpkin bread and pumpkin donut holes. The smell alone as they were baking was amazing, not to mention the taste...YUM! So much for my not gaining more weight than I did with the twins! Ha ha! OK, not quite there yet but heading in the "right" direction. I just love fall!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooo pumpkin goodies are always really fragrant- eat some for me!!!

Unknown said...

I love love love fall too...Oh you would love my new post then about pumpkins!

Come on over and become a follower on my new blog...then it will update you of all the new posts!!!

colorissue.blogspot.com

I think you'll like it! xoxoxo