Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Shopping my own closet
The only hard thing about living in Florida for me has been that I wear the same clothes year round and get bored of them by the time the second summer comes around. So I end up buying more clothes even though I have plenty. So this year I decided to take a new aproach to my insane desire for something new...I just went through my closet and picked out a few things that I like but have had for some time and would like to try and make them a little different. Then I have looked up websites that will have tutorials for such things and I am in the process of getting a few new items in my closet without making trips to the store. Wish me luck! I will let you know how it all turns out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good luck! You'll have to post some before & after photos!
cool idea!!
oh oh fun! i wish i was talented enough to do that. i look forward to seeing what you come up with!
That really is a brilliant idea- did you get it from a R.S. lesson on being economical or something?
We just did a clothing exchange for Young Womens and it was a huge hit. Definitely a great Relief Society activity. Trade clothes you are sick of and get new ones for free from others in your ward. It will feel like something brand new to yoU! So glad you are doing well
thats a grand idea
Be sure to post pics of your finished products! I love stuff like that....getting so excited to see you this weekend.xoxo
Post a Comment