Scott has been working on the back splash in the kitchen and has been doing a fantastic job with it.
This little girl is not only thin but also very flexible. She fits in the smallest spaces. Here she is inside a toy!
She is also a master at temper tantrums. She particularly likes to bite furniture.
And then there is this cheese ball. Tell me that face does not say mischievous!
Don't worry, he throws quite the temper tantrums too I just have not caught one on camera yet. But I will soon and man oh man he is a crazy one. :)
We love our little monkeys. They add a whole new dimension to our life. :)
6 comments:
they are so cute! can't wait to see you guys! (if you'll be in florida for christmas!)
Such cute little ones. How are you doing without Scott? I just talked with him at Mark's reception.
so funny!!!
Thats adorable...not the tantrum part of course! We sure miss you guys!
It's so adorable when children want to be like their parents, especially when they have wonderful parents like you and Scott. Will and Lizzy are so cute! Makes me want twins.
Hi Laura,
I can't believe how big your little ones are and they are too cute!
-Nadia
Post a Comment