Be ready for a long post! :)
We dressed the twins in their costumes and went out to Trick or Treat and meet the neighbors on Sunday. They had lots of fun and ate more candy than I thought possible. Lizzy was not letting go of her bucket by the end of the street. We also loved it because we got to meet our new neighbors and are just so excited that there are so many people with young kids around that we can play with. There are also 2 families with twins who live just down the street!
Gotta love Buzz lightyear and Darling Dorothy. :) This girl is so thin that the costume was falling off her shoulders.
Will and Lizzy and Daddy at the first door. :)
Last week we went to Vizcaya in Miami with a couple of friends and we were just so excited to see Will and Lizzy hold hands as they were walking. It was just adorable! I love these two monkeys so much!
Aren't they just so cute?
We had a great time visiting my family in Romania. Lizzy loved wearing her dads shoes. They are just a little big for her. ;)
We also celebrated that the twins turned 18 months. And since I love Romanian cakes and treats, we got a wonderful chocolate cake. It was delicious!
While in Romania we played at the park a lot and enjoyed having so much time together. So fun!
We also got a tour of the second largest building in the world. This is within walking distance of where I grew up. For the rest of our Romania pictures go here.
Scott and I celebrated 3 years of marriage this past month and what a wonderful 3 years it has been! Here are just a few of the reasons I love Scott:
- He is always up for an adventure
-What a fun guy! If you want someone to make you laugh, he is it!
-He is just such a wonderful dad who loves playing with his kids, changes diapers, bathes then and they absolutely adore him
-He is always so willing to serve. I have never heard him complain about the fact that he has to help someone move or someone needs him for any reason
-He loves the Young Men in our ward and would do anything for them
-He works hard and plays hard
-He is my best friend; he has seen me at my best and worst and loves me for who I am
-He loves to cook and is great at it
-He is Mr creative. You should have seen last years Ginger Bread house. I can't wait for this years. :)
-There is nothing in the world that would come before the Lord for him and I love that
-He is really the whole package.
I love you so much Scott and am so grateful to have you in my life!
4 comments:
So fun- great pictures! Your twins really are SUPER cute! Almost makes me want twins... but not really. My two being 3 years apart is enough work for me! :)
Laura these pictures are adorable! :) I love their Halloween Costumes. :) I really wish I could meet them. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Romania. That is an awesome building! Jack and I are living in Florida right now, but we are so north we are almost to Georgia! I wish we were closer so I could come and say hi. Miss you!
You, lady, are one beautiful mother! Your hair is getting so long and your smile is as big as ever. :) It looks like you've had a very full, very busy last little while. besides the house & taking a much needed trip to Romania, I think you've made a lot of happy memories for your little family.I loved all the photos you took in Romania(apparently, you REALLY liked that cake).
Laura-
You have had a lot going on but you still have a smile on your face. Trying to get the house decorated, the kids taken care of, your husband's crazy work schedule,your church work and the other stuff you do to "fill your time," seems like an impossible task to the outsider but you do a fantastic job! You are INCREDIBLE and I love you so much!
-ME
Post a Comment