Monday, April 12, 2010

One

I can't believe it's been a year since we met these two little ones. They have brought new meaning to our lives and have given us so many things to be thankful for. I can't imagine my life without Will and Lizzy. Their smiles and kisses just melt my heart and I love nothing more than when I hear "mama" out of their mouths. They have grown so much and their little personalities are developing daily and are so cute! I just love them so much!




Will had to try it out before going to town on it.
Lizzy was a little more cautious.





As you can tell they had a lot of fun on their birthday. :) For more pictures go to the link to "All our pictures" on the side.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Laura, I cannot believe how big they are. They couldn't possibly be any cuter. and I love the cake pictures. Looks like you guys are sure having fun!!

Kristen said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Will & Lizzy! I can't believe it's been a year too... time really flies! [And you look great as usual, Laura!] :)

Nick and Titi said...

they are sooo cute!! and i think they look more alike now than they did before! awww i can't believe they are one! i'll be in florida may10-june2 so i'll definietly come visit :)

RuSty and LaLa said...

I love their hair so golden!

Love, The Riemans said...

No they aren't??!! Crazy, and man, these pictures make me MISS YOU!! You are all so beautiful and I'm glad you made it through that first eventful year. Way to go Mom!

carolyn said...

Your babies are ADORABLE!! I can't believe they are already ONE!! What an incredible year it has been for you and Scott. Happy, Happy Birthday to Will and Lizzy!!!
Alohas and hugs...Carolyn