Being a mother of twins is not only a full time job but it is also a daily full body workout. This how our day goes:
Weigh lifting at 8 am. 22 lbs in one hand and 18 in the other (I have to switch them so that both my arms get the same workout.
Picking up babies as they are running trying to get into something they are not supposed to be getting in to = squats around the clock
Play time with the babies on the floor = crunches, bench presses and quite a bit of stretching.
All this is done in the first couple of hours after I wake up. So why would I need to get any other excessive? For mental sanity really. I love being a mom!
2 comments:
That's quite a workout, Laura! Bravo tie! Esti o mamica super! Ce mari si frumosi sunt bebeii tai!
Super mom, Laura! Can't wait to see those little cuties!
Post a Comment