We spent Christmas in Phoenix and had a great time. The cousins got to be together and it was fun to see their interaction. Poor Jane kept looking at Lizzy and Will like they were crazy since they would not hold still for any amount of time while she is just so sweet and calm.

Lizzy got her first Princess Mobile and she loves riding it around.

Will got a Fire Truck and he enjoys pushing the buttons and playing the song. "I see a Fire Truck, a big, red, shiny fire truck...." Yeah, I have it memorized.

Sadly part of the vacation was spent like this:

We all got sick which made it not so fun at times, nights especially.
Overall we had a great time and are so grateful to grandma and grandpa for having us come out to visit!
1 comment:
Wait, you're alive? You post?! INCREDIBLE!!!! :) That's a cute pic of Scott and Will, although I'm sorry you're sick. HOw did you get all those toys back?!
Post a Comment