The Young Women took family pictures for their fund raiser this year and these are some of the highlights of our pictures. Will and Lizzy even decided to cooperate for some of the pictures. They loved all the attention that they got from everyone. :)
13 comments:
look at you, hot stuff! I hope you are sipping on gallons of hot chocolate this Christmas season. :) Are you and O on for Feb? If so, I'll start looking for a tix. As of now it seems India is off for this Feb. [sigh]
Love them!! Too cute. Everyone looks great and you are gorgeous Laura. Hope all is well for you!
Super cute pictures- they did a great job!
Those are some awesome family pics! You YW are very talented and they had great material too! :-) Sunteti niste frumosi, Sarbatori fericite!!!
so beautiful!!!!
That last picture is PERFECT! I still can't get a picture like that with all 4 of us looking at the camera. Seriously, a beautiful family!
Laura, ai o familie tare frumoasa! Felicitari pentru gemeni!!! Cat de dulci sunt amandoi!!! Si tu arati absolut superb!
These are not just cute, they are beautiful...you guys are just stunning and the babes are sooo big now! I love these pictures, whatever you paid for them for the fundraiser, was totally worth it. Wow. Love you and miss you!
Wow! How cute! I think that last picture is pretty much perfect. We miss you guys. Merry Christmas.
hey guapa, que hermosa familia...y tus hijos estan para comerselos a besos!....te acabo de aƱadir a mi lista de blog...besitos
What beautiful pictures! your little ones are too cute!
btw, if you are interested in checking in on our blog email me and I will send you an invite...erinmecham@gmail.com
Do you ever hear from "Siter Upton-Rowley?" This is "Sister Wilson!"
I feel I should be 100% truthful at the start of this new friendship...I lack organizational skills. This being said I lost the exchange of information paper we did. bummer. my email jerraejae@yahoo.com. so email me your info and then the web can store it for me. thank goodness for digital.
Hope your flight home was un-eventful and that the babies are over their colds. Mine are in FULL blown cold gunkyness.
ps the pictures are gorgeous! love 'em
Enjoy it while she still keeps those big flowers on her head. Hanalei now rips hers off, sigh. Cute family!
Post a Comment