Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am a fan

I just have to say how much I love the Swiffer Vac. I had always chuckled at the commercials about the mop being replaced but had never tried it till my sweet mother in law purchased it for us when we moved into our new place. Well I LOVE IT! It is so easy to vacuum our tile floor with it and mop and everything! What can I say...I am a fan!


5 comments:

M. said...

so, do you give it one or two thumbs up? :) I talked to O the other day on Skype... keep working on her!!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I just bought for our new wood floors cuz my friend raves about hers!! yet to be opened....soon enough! glad to hear u love it i'm sure i will to! xoxox to those babies!

Elizabeth said...

Now I want one!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Fun updates on your fam. Anything that makes cleaning easier, I am all about it. YOur kids are too stinkin cute!

Sara Love said...

Hello Schlofmans. Hopefully you remember us Scott - it's Dave and Sara Milton (Kim Minor's friend). We found your blog off of Karen Gunnell's. Had to take a peak and see your beautiful family! Your wife and kids are beautiful! It sounds like you all are living in Florida - is that right? We are too! We're in Jacksonville. We'd love to share our blog with you - except it's private. If you shoot me an email I can send you an invite - if you're interested. Hope you all are doing well. Take care!

Sara
miltonsara@gmail.com