Monday, October 12, 2009

Will and Lizzy are 6 months!

I can't believe it's been 6 months since our two little angels joined our family. They are sources of laughter daily as they try new things and discover new things. They have come a long way and we are so grateful for the miracle that they are.
Some of the latest accomplishments are that Will is army crawling and Lizzy has figured out how to put the binky in her mouth on her own and it's always in the right way too! They are still having a hard time sleeping through the night making it very hard for me but oh well....we survive. Lizzy then
Lizzy now Will then
Will now

The flower is as big as her head. :)


Little blondie

Mother trying to get some stuff done with twins. Still not very productive. :)

We walked into their room when they were supposed to be taking a nap after church on Sunday and this is what we found. :)

He sure loved his carrots! He wanted to make sure every part of his body had a taste. Needless to say he went straight to the tub after the feeding.

Definitely not as messy of an eater as her brother.

I really can't believe it's been 6 months! They have been some of the hardest 6 months of my life but they have been the most rewarding. I love being Will and Lizzy's mom and I love watching them grow. I thank Heavenly Father daily for entrusting me with these two precious little ones. I love them so much!
...and a comment from Dad...
There have been a ton of changes here in the past few houses that we have lived in. We got pregnant in the first, we spent a ton of time in the hospital during the second and now in the third there has been a lot of tears and long nights (not just from the kids.) It has been so much fun to watch these young kids grow. It is all happening so fast and we are loving it. I am just thrilled when Laura trusts me enough to babysit my own kids! Everything is going well and we are a cute and happy little family.

7 comments:

M. said...

please, please, pleeease make that photo of you with the twins strapped to either side your FB photo. PLEASE. ;)

Laura said...

Such beautiful babies!

Unknown said...

six months already!??! gosh time goes by so fast. they are getting so big! I can't believe it...they are just adorable...so are you thinking of getting pregnant soon!? haha kidding. kidding.

Em said...

Looks like Scott is wanting more one on one time with the kids...guess that means some girls nights for us! Yea!

Kristen said...

You're right- time really does fly! I can't believe it's been 6 months either! But then, I'm completely shocked that Serra is over 2 years old also. And I LOVE the cute picture updates- your babies are such dolls- and you look great! Don't worry about not getting a lot done- it gets easier. I'm just now at the point of being able to do my own thing because Serra can do her own thing.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! 6 Months! You are SUPERWOMAN in my eyes!!!

Dahlee J said...

Cat sunt de frumosi si ce mari au crescut. Felicitari Laura! Cand ma uit la pozele ale abea astept sa am si eu un bebe! ;)