I realize it has been a while so here are some updates:
1. We have been enjoying family bike rides
2. Going for walks in the wagon :) The babies like this the best cause they get to see everything and enjoy each other.
3. We have moved into a new place. That has been the most exciting and hardest thing to do. Moving with 2 babies is very hard and we are very grateful grandma could come and help us, otherwise we would still be moving. So now comes the unpacking fun and figuring out where everything should go and so on. I just hope that this is the last move before we leave Florida. We shall see.
Another exciting thing is that the Saints here is South Florida have been praying for a temple for some time now and it was just announced in General Conference Saturday morning. That is so exciting that there will be a Temple here so close. How wonderful! Well, this is our update. Babies are growing and they are lots of fun. They constantly bring great joy to our lives.
8 comments:
I wanna go on a bike ride with you! Kids looks sooooo cute in their little wagon! Love it! Can't wait for that Temple in Fort Lauderdale!
cute. you can see there little personalities coming out.
Also, did think of you when that temple was announced! :0)
How cute your little ones are!! We are moving this week and I'm so not looking forward to it. I tend to do to much being prego and really regret it after the fact. I'm amazing you did it juggling 2 kiddos! Crazy!
Hooray for good weather and fun activities! Now you'll learn what it's like to keep them locked up inside during bad weather after they know what it's like to go outside! Hopefully you can keep them entertained in your new home- congrats!
Ok those smiles are darling!
I love those babies! I miss you and hope you are getting more sleep.
Thanks for posting pics! They are growing so so much. Where did you guys move to? and congrats on the temple. I thought of you when they announced it!
They are getting so BIG. Give them a squeeze for me. We were going to go for Florida next year but it got postponed.... Will you be coming out here any time soon?
Post a Comment