Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I miss my mom

My mom went home on Friday after having been here for 3 months to help with the babies. I have missed her greatly since she left not only because now I find myself all alone with 2 babies during the day but mostly because I miss having her around. She is a great woman who gives everything for us, her kids. I love her very much and miss her greatly!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

there is just something special about moms huh!

Em said...

I miss my Mom too!

Stacie said...

Hey Laura. Long time no see. I am sad your mom left. She is so nice and cute and I'm sure it will be quite an adjustment to have her gone. Good thing your such a super mom.... you've got everything under control. :-)

Erin said...

Just now checking in and your little ones are SOOOOOO cute!!! I am so happy all went well for you. They are precious.

Jess said...

Awww, I so know what you mean. Mom's are the best. I miss my mom every day :(

RuSty and LaLa said...

Wow, I can't believe she was woth you for 3 months. Its gonna be weird with out her but at the same time it will be nice to start figuring things out your way...I hope. Thats how it was for me.

northslopegang said...

Wish we had magic and when we wanted our mother's close by they could just "pop" in. We love your Mother and Father. They are so amazing and we miss them. Blake is working on mission papers. Who knows? Maybe he will get called to Romania!! I tell him he wouldn't get any work done due to the fact that he would want to spend all of his time with your family.