Wednesday, April 29, 2009
4 AM thoughts
I never thought I would be posting on our blog at 4 am but here I find myself doing exactly that. :) After finally getting both kids fed and back to bed I find myself wide awake and therefore thought I would post my thoughts on motherhood. The past 2 and a half weeks have been some of the most challenging and yet most rewarding of my life. As my old roommates can attest, I cherish my sleep. I love sleeping in in the mornings if I can and I overall just love sleep. But I have not been getting much of that lately, as you can see from my being up at this time. I love my children though! They are both so cute and a constant source for joy. I love watching them sleep and the little expressions on their faces. Lizzy likes to smile in her sleep which is so fun to capture on camera because it feels like it's just one of those smiles that says " Ha ha! You really think I am sleeping!" type smiles and it just melts my heart. Will likes to be on his tummy and in frog position which is quite fun to watch as well. They have grown quite a bit and are now getting more awake time which has also been fun, especially since it is during the day and not night time yet (with some exceptions.) These kids are just so cute! What can I say...I am a proud mom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
glad you're surviving! Hope you're also enjoying having your mom there. I bet she's livin' it up!
Good to see you're doing well. You'll be surprised at how fast they grow (and you'll start to get more sleep :). I just saw pictures of your babies on picasa. They are just too cute for words.
Congratulations! What a blessing to have such sweet little babies! I found your blog through Marianne's and had to comment. Good luck with this new adjustment, they are so cute!!
Sounds precious, but you're torturing me not posting the pics. I want pics!
you are in our prayers! we love you and cant wait to meet the kids! post more pics of those babies!!!
I am so happy for you. I totally know what you mean when they are sleeping you almost want to wake them and squeeze em cause you love them so much...but then you'd have to go through the trouble of getting them back to sleep. so fun and so draining.
Post a Comment