Soooo cute Laura! You look so happy!
Seriously you both took the words right out of my mouth! Adorable!! Sooo cute! I LOVE that they are cuddling each other!!
They're so teeny!! I can't wait to see them! (Although I suppose August is still a few months away-but I'm getting very excited).
I must say I LOVE Will's outfit, who EVER has such great taste? :) They are so cute and I'll call you when all the visiting people leave! xx
CUTE! And you look great! You'd think of course they would love cuddling because of how squished they were in your belly, but it's still so adorable to see!
Laura! Congratulations! Beautiful babies! And you look so happy!!! I am really happy for you guys!!
SO adorable! :)
They are so cute. I love how they cuddle up together. And you look great!
I can't wait until megan sees them either!! Because then I get to see them too! and we can all be together with our babies...how awesome!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
What darling kids! I love that Will has his arm around Lizzy. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Soooo cute Laura! You look so happy!
Seriously you both took the words right out of my mouth! Adorable!! Sooo cute! I LOVE that they are cuddling each other!!
They're so teeny!! I can't wait to see them! (Although I suppose August is still a few months away-but I'm getting very excited).
I must say I LOVE Will's outfit, who EVER has such great taste? :) They are so cute and I'll call you when all the visiting people leave! xx
CUTE! And you look great! You'd think of course they would love cuddling because of how squished they were in your belly, but it's still so adorable to see!
Laura! Congratulations! Beautiful babies! And you look so happy!!! I am really happy for you guys!!
SO adorable! :)
They are so cute. I love how they cuddle up together. And you look great!
I can't wait until megan sees them either!! Because then I get to see them too! and we can all be together with our babies...how awesome!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
What darling kids! I love that Will has his arm around Lizzy. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
Post a Comment