There is really no place like home! I love the nurses at the hospital and everyone was so nice and treated us all so well but home is still better. We "busted out" on Saturday and have been enjoying spending time together here. Scott has been more relaxed too being able to come home and not have to run to the hospital to see me only to come home again to an empty bed. I have enjoyed being able to go from the bed to the couch and getting food on my own when I need something. Oh the little joys of being home. :)
The babies are doing great and growing which makes me both happy and uncomfortable. :) But I am happy that they are still in there and developing. That is the news for now!
4 comments:
i am so happy for you laura! Just a little longer and they'll be here!!
Laura, I'm so glad everything is going so well! I can't wait to see what your babies will look like. Good luck for everything!
Hooray!! And what a blessing to be grateful for your own home. If you had had to be at home this whole time, you would still have a little bit of cabin fever, but now you will enjoy the little time you have in your own house before the kids arrive. Yay!
Wow! That is awesome! So happy for you!
Post a Comment