After almost 8 weeks in the hospital we are finally going home. Tomorrow we will hit the 34 weeks mark and that puts us in a safe enough zone to go home. I will still be on bed rest but at least I get to be in my own bed, in my own apartment and I get to see my husband before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning! I am just so excited! There have been times when it seemed like this day will never come...but it's here! :)
6 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations for making it so far...those babies are so lucky to have you for a mom! Enjoy the time at home.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!
Yay! I am so happy that you've made it so far along. Enjoy laying down and relaxing (I know you've probably had enough though) because soon you will have no more:)
Very cool. See if they will let you take the nurse call button with you?
Yea! Good work, Laura and Scott. That is amazing news. Just keep on defeating those odds.
Congrats! I am so happy for you! We were in the hospital for 7 days and that felt like forever! I can't imagine was 7+ weeks would be like!! Way to go!
Post a Comment