Monday, March 2, 2009

Grateful

I know everyone is looking for updates and so here are a few. We are still in the hospital and doing well. The babies are looking good and we have already been beating the odds. Heavenly Father has been very kind to us and we want to thank everyone who has been praying for us along the way because it has been working and we are hoping it continues to for another 6 to 7 weeks. :) I know we are asking for a lot but if we can make it, it would be wonderful.
Being in the hospital for a month has not been the easiest nor the funnest thing I have ever done but it's amazing how the reason why we are here makes it so much easier! The thought that at the end of the journey we will have two healthy kids that will brighten our lives makes it that much easier. And having a loving and supportive husband who spends most of the time he's not at work here with me makes things that much easier. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend. He makes the days go by so much faster and I know he will be a great dad. I love him so very much!
Those are our updates for this week. We will keep you informed on how things continue!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! Hang in there- you can make it! Hoping for the best is nothing to apologize for- you just need to continue to be grateful even if you don't manage to get it. You guys are going to have SO much fun with those 2 little babies- and they'll be so blessed to have you for parents- keep up the good work! ;)

Amy Beagley said...

Laura,

I just wanted to let you know that Emi and I are thinking of you and we hope that the babies will be able to wait every minute of those 6-7 weeks!
You're in our prayers!
Emi and Jeanene

Sarah said...

Keep up the good work Laura!! I think of you and pray for you guys often, and I'm so glad that things are going well so far.

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Glad to hear you all are doing well. What do you do all day while in the hospital?

DeFriez Designs said...

Laura & Scott,
Laura I'm not sure that you know us... but Brian (my husband) and Scott were roommates in college. Scott called last week and was talking with Brian and when we found out that you were expecting 2 little ones we are so excited for you! You have been on my mind and in our prayers since. We have 3 little boys, a 3 yr old and 17 month old twins boys. We know all too well the prayers of please keep these babies inside! And we are offering them in your behalf now. If you ever want to talk twin talk feel free to call or email!
Sincerely,
Chelsea & Brian

Marian and Sadie said...

Hi Laure,

I'm happy to hear that you are doing well. AJ and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.
AJ and I have had some prayers answered! I don't know if you have visit our blog lately but we have completed our adoption, and our baby was born Jan 28, 2009. When ever you have time visit our blog for pictures and details regarding our adoption experience.

Take care of your self.

Always, Marian