Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Best Husband in the World

With the belly the size that it is and not being allowed to stand I had not painted my toe nails for a while. So a couple of days ago as I was getting monitored and could not move Scott decided to paint my toe nails for me. Isn't he so cute?! He did an awesome job too! I love my sweet husband so much!

7 comments:

Love, The Riemans said...

I don't know...Scott's got some major competition...and Brian paints my toes too! (please don't ever tell him I published that fact)! Scott is adorable--I can't believe he let you get a picture.

Kristen said...

Awww- that's SO stinkin' sweet!

Desiree said...

He totally gets brownie points for that! How sweet.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh laura that is the cutest thing! Great color too! :-)

Sarah said...

Adorable! I might nave to get Jon to do the same, but I'm not sure how much I trust him with a bottle of nail polish...

The Chan Clan said...

Hey you! Wow, you are a trooper! I loved reading about your Inmate sign, you are funny! We can't wait to see your new bundles of joy when they arrive.

Zwick family said...

Laura,
Yes, Scott is the best. I don't know if Todd would be up to doing that for me. I sure would love him too, though! We are due to have this baby in 10 days!!! I cannot wait!! We will keep you posted. Love you guys!!

Andrea