So we have made it to 33 weeks! Last night the doctor came in and said " I told the nurses you are the
exception to the rule and not the norm." That is always nice to hear! So yeah, we're still in here, 7 weeks today, trying to maintain the good spirits and realizing that in 3 weeks we could be parents! The babies have been moving so much that they keep me awake at nights a lot of times. I am going to miss all that movement inside but I will be glad to have my ribs back to myself. :)
7 comments:
laura i'm so happy for you! i can't believe you've made it so far.
YEAH!!!!! we are so proud of you! cant wait to see those cute babes- love you!
I'm so excited. I know we aren't really family but IO hope we can convince my dad to fly you and those babies out here some time soon!!!
you are amazing! keep up the hard work. and the wonderfully positive attitude!
We are so proud of both of you and love reading about how you and the twins are progressing. This is one of those life challenges that has a great prize at the end! Keep up the great attitude, you are amazing. Can you email me your phone number, Laura, I've lost it!
Love you lots!!
Laura, congratulations...what a blessing it is to have one baby I can only imagine two! I am so happy for you. Sorry you've had to be on bed rest but I'm sure you'll get through it. You're awesome and I wish you the best!
Yeah!! That is so awesome! Can't wait to see them!!!!
Post a Comment