Um, make sure you have a package waiting for you w hen you get back! Oh, and while I was getting a little outfit for Sloane (born Thurs.) I found the cutest thing for your little boy, haa. I can't wait to give it to you! P.S. I thought of another name for they boy: Geoffrey. VERY traditional, means "God's peace"
3 comments:
Have fun! Love you.
Have a great time! Can't wait for pictures!! And remember to tell Scott what is going on since he will have no idea what people are saying. haha.
Um, make sure you have a package waiting for you w hen you get back! Oh, and while I was getting a little outfit for Sloane (born Thurs.) I found the cutest thing for your little boy, haa. I can't wait to give it to you! P.S. I thought of another name for they boy: Geoffrey. VERY traditional, means "God's peace"
Post a Comment