Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Babies
Yesterday for Family Home Evening we went to Babies R Us to register. It was so fun to pick out little toys we want and outfits and so on for our little ones! I just love them so much already! Scott talks to them daily because he wants to make sure they will know his voice when they come out. He is just so excited to be a dad that it is really quite entertaining to watch. When we were registering for pack&plays you would think we were registering for him because he was playing with the different gadgets they came with to see if he likes them. It was entertaining. :) I am excited to be a mom. It's a overwhelming feeling and I am not always sure how it will work out but it is so exciting! I love feeling them kick every now and then and knowing that they are there not just because my belly is growing but because I can feel them. The Lord has really blessed us and I am grateful for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are going to be such AWESOME parents! I know for sure that Eric totally loves you guys. He got upset yesterday when we got in the car and he realized "his firends" weren't coming too.
LAURA!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! AND WITH TWINS!!!! Oh my GOSH!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! A big kiss and hug from Utah!!!
:) Love it... you were made for this. Travel safe, tomorrow I think it is?! Love you! xx
I'm glad you two are having so much fun with this!
Post a Comment