Life has been treating us well and we are now making preparations to leave for Romania on Friday. We are spending Christmas there with my family and I am so excited! I have not been home for 3 1/2 years and last time I celebrated Christmas there was 1999. So it's been a while. Plus, Scott has never been and so I am excited to show him where I grew up and have him taste some of the delicious foods that can't be replicated here. :) It will be great! And we have the doctor's permission to go which makes life even better.
In the previous post I said we have the girl's name picked out and that is true. Her name will be Elizabeth. You see, Scott and I like more traditional names and so we would like to stick with a traditional name for the boy. Some names that we have on the list are William (Will), Luke, Carter, Matthew, Mark but we are open to suggestions and votes.
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you Laura. It's so nice to be able to spend holidays at home with parents...and even though you love your in-laws(as I do), it makes a giant difference to be with your own family for a little while. I'm sure Scott will love it.
As for names...I'm glad you like traditional, I'm a fan of strong names. Oliver and I have decided to have a family name as the middle name for our children(or at least one of the two names is a family name) and then the other is one of our own choosing. So we actually had to struggle with figuring out which ones sounded best together. :) But I am a big fan of William and I like Isaac, James, & Samuel as well. Happy name hunting. And have a safe trip over the ocean.
Enjoy Romania!! Merry Christmas if I don't get to talk to you before then. ;) Mmmmh, i'm so jealous of the cheese pastries! As for names, Carter is NOT traditional, just saying. William is good, Andrew is also very traditional.... I would go with either of those!
I'm so excited the two of you get to go home to Romania. Miss you. I agree with Skea, I like Andrew.
Elizabeth is such a beautiful name. Of course I'm totally biased. I like Matthew, but another good traditional name to consider is Andrew. I'd name my son that, but it's my brother's name. Have fun in Romania.
We really like William!! It's also on our list if it turns out we are having a boy. So exciting that you get both in one shot!! Good luck with everything, and have a blast in Romania! How cool!
Post a Comment