Monday, September 15, 2008

I wish I could say we are all moved in but there are still boxes everywhere. :) It's been a long and tiring weekend, carrying boxes up and down stairs and so on. I didn't touch the furniture, that was all Scott and the few guys from the elders quorum who cam to help. Saturday was the longest day. We got up early cause Scott had to work so I got stuff done while he was at work. We got all the furniture over to the new place and then at about midnight when we were ready to put our bed together, we realized we didn't have the screws that go with it. So we kept looking for some that would work and thankfully I have a resourceful husband who was able to find screws that worked in his tool box. So by 1 we were going to bed only to wake up at 6 for Scott to go to his meetings and for me to help him find all the stuff he needed in all the boxes and mess. It was great. But we are officially out of the old place and into the new. We don't have the Internet or phone or TV at home so it's hard to put pictures up but I will take some and as soon as we get the cable up I will post them for all to see. For now, just know that after walking up and down stairs a million time my legs hurt like nothing else. This was the workout of a life time. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for moving! It can be fun even if it is really tiring, because now you get to decorate all over again! Hope that its fun & that you are feeling okay.

M. said...

yes, yes... maybe you are just hypersensitive to the tired :)Hope all is well xx