Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's been a while sinc ethe last post and there are a few updates to be made. First off, I love my job. It is everything I have wanted to do and learn and then some. So it has been a challenge and long hours have been put in at the office but it's been good.
Scott and I took a week of vacation and we went to McCall Idaho to be with his family at the Family Reunion. That was so much fun! We wake boarded, biked, sailed, layed out in the sun and had a blast visiting with cousins and playing with everyone's kids. We shared a cabin with our cousins Bill and Tanna and their little girl Ava and that made for a lot of fun before going to bed at night because the walls were paper thin so we could have conversations like we were still in the same room. It was great! Ava called Scott, Dot and I was Ya Ya and that was just so cute! She is a cuttie. But now we are back to reality and this comming week I have a whole week of training and I will be gone ALL day. That will be sad cause I love my husband and would like to spend some time with him but oh well. So yes, these are a few updates on our lives. :)

4 comments:

M. said...

so I met Stephanie Sonksens sis. (up here visiting) you are her BFF if you didn't know. And she said boo to you not coming to visit me when i was in Orlando :)

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

We miss Ya Ya and Dot!!! Ava sends a big kiss and hug and hope that next year we can share the cabin again...I vote to just tear down the walls and make a giant slumber party every night! love you guys!

Desiree said...

Um, it is your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And look... we have a blog now! Hope your birthday is really nice!

Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.