Monday, August 11, 2008

Enjoying life

Life is great here in Florida. We are looking for a new place to live since our lease is up Mid September and we are still trying to figure out where we are going to live. It's just so exciting to know that you need to figure all that out in just one month! But hey, there is nothing like living on the wild side. :) Other than that, we're enjoying life and being married. It's so interesting having to make grown up decissions. Scott and I both would like to live out of the country. We have been thinking of South America or Spain. So on Saturday, while we were helping some people in our ward move we were talking to someone and he said he could help us get to Argentina or Spain. So here we are, now toying with the idea of heading out of the country even sooner than we thought. :) It's exciting but crazy to think about at the same time. So we are once again updating our resumes and getting them ready for a potential job in Spain! Now, nothing is for sure but it would be so wonderful if it would work out! I'll keep you posted. :)

3 comments:

M. said...

um.... I vote Spain. And I will be your maid.... You are not allowed to move before Oct :)

Elizabeth said...

Talk to your lawyer about conditional permanent residency status and such a move. Good luck on your decision.

Megan said...

Laura! You crazy lady! But I guess that's what happens when I make friends with a Romanian, she feels like she needs to get a little closer to home, or at least doesn't see any restrictions of ocean shores. You're amazing, and you better let me know what decision you guys make. Love you!