Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's new

For the past week and a half I have not been able to do much but sit with my feet up, dozing off most of the time because of the pain medication and depending on Scott for most everything. It was so cute how he took care of me while I couldn't do anything...he cooked, cleaned, took care of me and overall was and is wonderful! I am a very lucky woman and he makes me want to be better everyday. I have always believed that you can be happy with a number of people and there is not a "THE ONE" but I have also felt like there is someone that would help me be the best there is and I would do the same for him; and I found him...

OK, enough of the mush! For the last couple of days though I have been off the pain medication and only on the antibiotic and life has been a lot better. I still walk funny and the surgical shoes are quite the fashion statement but at least I can move around. I have been watching a lot of TV, something I have not done for years, and have learned quite a few tricks to decorating the house, building things and even cooking. So today I woke up with some great ideas for the house. First, Scott and I will make a console table for the entry way. We've been wanting to make one for some time now and we're going to do it. Next, I will build a coffee table since none of the ones we looked at in the passed fit in with what we have wanted. Then I have an idea for some wall decorations that should cost close to nothing and so on. We have also started looking online at some potential homes to buy. Nothing serious yet but we are looking. I am waiting for the whole immigration thing to get sorted out so that I can work and so on. The Lord has been very good to us and we are grateful to have so many blessings in our lives. We fall more and more in love everyday and it's wonderful being married to my best friend.

4 comments:

M. said...

:) no more meds? I'll miss those phone calls!

The Chan Clan said...

Oh, bummer about the surgery, glad to see you are feeling better. I can't feel sorry for you too long, because geez look at where you get live. LUCKY!

The Kyles said...

Hey, I'm glad you are feeling alot better! So how is the immigration thing going? If you have any questions call me! Anyway I hope you guys are doing great! I think we might have to come visit you guys, it looks beautiful... :D Love ya!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

oh my ...GET WELL soom my dear, you need those feet to play in Mcall in a few months! love ya!