About 3 weeks ago we were told that in two weeks the rainy season would begin in Florida and I thought it meant that we would have some rain every now and then. But to my surprise, two weeks later, on Monday to be exact, at about 2 pm the sky got very dark and it startd pooring. And that has been the case everyday since then, at about 2 pm in the afternoon. On Saturday we went grocery shopping and as we walked out we found ourselves in the outpoor. It was so great! It felt like we took a shawer just in walking from the exit to our car which was parked only a few yards away. It was incredible!
Today we celebrated Memorial day in great fashion. We bought our first little grill. A Smokey Joe that is just right for our patio. So we had a nice BBQ on the patio and Scott had a lot of fun getting his fingers dirty and trying new sauces for the ribs. It was great! Here are some pictures to show the fun we have had today. :)
Today we celebrated Memorial day in great fashion. We bought our first little grill. A Smokey Joe that is just right for our patio. So we had a nice BBQ on the patio and Scott had a lot of fun getting his fingers dirty and trying new sauces for the ribs. It was great! Here are some pictures to show the fun we have had today. :)
This is what the sky looks like before the storm.
4 comments:
Hey I'm just realizing you have a blog. Yay one more way to keep up with you. I saw you had already found mine. I got your card you sent about 6 weeks ago. I had moved and then i went by my old place because my roommate said i had mail. Anyway, it looks like y'all are loving Florida. Where exactly are y'all again? Anyway, keep smiling and I'll hear from you soon I hope.
cute little grill :) summer is the only time I like Hot Dogs... well that and maybe costco!
i HAVE TO AGREE WITH mEL ON THE WHOLE HOT DOG THING. cOSTCO MAKES A MEAN HOT DOG. fUN PICS. i HOPE THAT STORM DIDN'T GET YOU. tHE WEATHER ON THE MAINLAND HAS BEEN A LITTLE SCARY IF YOU ASK ME. pRETTY SOON YOUR GONNA HEAR ABOUT HAWAII AND HURRICANE OR SOMETHING. aNYWHO, sEE YA.
lALA...wILCOX
Hi Scottie and Laura! It's so fun to hear about your life in Florida. It sounds like a blast! Are you going to be coming out for MCCall this summer? I hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment