Friday, May 30, 2008
Reflections
Funny how you don't appreciate certain things until you no longer have them or can't use them for a while. I have lately been far more grateful for my feet and for all I can do now that I can use them again. First, feet make taking a shower or bath far more enjoyable. It's great not having to worry about getting a bandage wet! Walking is a very needed thing and having feet that work makes life so much better. I have been able to walk a lot easier lately even though shoes are still a pain sometimes and I my feet do get very tired after a short while. But it is so much better! You sleep better when your feet are happy, you can drive and you would be surprised just how many other things are possible because we have feet. It's truly amazing. So I wanted to give a shout out to our feet because they sure make life so much easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
here here! Glad you are getting up to par
Post a Comment