Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates




Scott was gone most of last week to California for more training and therefore I found myself with even more time on my hands since there was not another person to cook for and nothing to fill my time with after 6 pm. So I got creative. After I vaccumed the whole house, couches included, I decided to learn how to make New York style cheesecake since it is my favorite desert in the whole world. So I did. My new friend Jenny helped make it and it was a lot of fun! Who would have thought though that this cheesecake would take a total of 15 hours to make! It was great thought and we have enjoyed it.






2 comments:

M. said...

i thought carrot cake was your favorite? ;) looks yummy, save me a slice!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

So fun to see your blog!! I totally miss you and am really excited to see you in Mccall soon, you will die when you see how fast Ava has grown! Love the picture, post more pics of your paradise home! life sounds fun for you two, Bill travels all the time too and itstinks, but we get used to it and I come up with my own crazy prohjects too! love you cuz!