Monday, April 14, 2008

I've decided we live very close to paradise. We live in Coconut Creek which is right in the middle between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach and about 50 miles N of Miami. It's a beautiful area, warm all year except for 1 or 2 days of winter as they call the 60 degree weather. So on Friday Scott had to go down to Key Largo to fit some patients for their braces and I got to go with him since saddly there is still not a job for me. :( It was the most beautiful place! The Keys are islands that are not very wide or long, connected by bridges. So this island is basically one strip of land that is crossed by only one road. The best part is, there is a place where you go play on the beach on one side of the road and you are in the Atlantic and when you cross the road you are in the Golf of Mexico. So we played in the Atlantic for a bit and enjoyed that you can walk out in the water for probably a half mile and you are still in knee deep water and then we crossed the street and watched the sunset on the Golf side. It was beautiful. And the food there was great...especially the key lime pie! :) Other than that, we keep ourselves busy by rearanging the apartment or better yet the furniture in the apartment. Each week for the last month or so our furniture in the living room has been in a different place. It keeps life interesting! Other that, nothing new...
Scott is leaving tomorrow to go out to California again for training and I will be here hopefully working. Not sure yet if I have a job or not but we shall see. We pray I do.
For those of you reading this blog, know that there is a bed here waiting for you to come and visit. And we would love to have you come. :)

From Scott: Hello World! (I guess he thinks the whole world is reading this:))

2 comments:

M. said...

I hope you survive this time without him! :) Thanks for chatting with me today, I really needed it... We kind of had the talk today- who knows where it will go. But thanks for the shoulder. love you lots and can't wait to see you!

Heather Sanders said...

Any news on the job front? Did you get your dream job? Then it really would be paradise, eh?