Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our first Christmas Tree!




Yesterday we decorated our first Christmas tree and that is so exciting! Scott put the lights up while I made sugar cookies and then we put up all sorts of ornaments. It was so much fun! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am so happy that this yearI get to spend it with my wonderful husband and his family. :)

2 comments:

Heather Sanders said...

I see a Christmas tree, but where are the snowflakes? Snowflakes hanging from the ceiling are a must, you know. And what about the mistletoe? You know, you and Scott were the only ones to ever get any use out of that...

Scott and Laura said...

No snowflakes yet. I don't know how to make them! And we will get some mistletoe up too. The nice thing is we don't need mistletoe for our daily kiss. ;) But as soon as I learn how to make those snowflakes I will get them up there. And then I will take pictures and show you!