Friday, May 11, 2018
Writing
Do you ever feel like you have so much to say but don't think anyone will care to listen? I feel like that all the time; or at least a lot of the time. I feel like I have ideas and lessons I have learned that I would love to share but my insecurities get in the way of my putting my thoughts on paper. "I am not a writer" I think to myself. Or "what would it matter to anyone else?" And you know what...that is very true. I am not a writer and I don't think anyone should care about what I have to say. BUT, I have decided to write anyways. :) So while I don't think anyone is reading this blog anymore anyways I am now choosing to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once you choose to write, you can write forever.... keep writing ��
Post a Comment