I wanted to write a post about this little girl because she is such a funny kid! She rarely stops talking and there are so many stories and one liners that come from her that I wish I had a camera following her every move.
She is so much fun! Her love of life and her laughter are infectious. She is a little fish in the water as you can see from the pictures that follow.
At swim lessons there is always a smile on her face.
She LOVES treats! This is a girl after my own heart...always up for some chocolate. I have found some many candy wrappers by her bed because she sneaks candy upstairs so she can eat it in peace.
Today I was able to capture this picture as she was heading for her nap. Piggy tails because her dad loves them, dragging her favorite blankie and carrying her "sleepy bear". It melted my heart to watch her walk around like that.
While parenting is hard and often times I have moments when I would gladly walk away from it all it is moments like this when I am so grateful to be a mom. I want to freeze time so that I can enjoy those piggies longer. I want to be able to enjoy the fact that she can't say her Rs and "girl" sounds more like "gil". I want to never forget her holding "sleepy bear" during family prayer because he was "asleep in her arms". I want to enjoy her coming in the middle of the night and asking me if she can sleep in my arms. Life is good when we choose to see the good and have a grateful heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment