Will and Lizzy are now 4 and have started preschool! I was worried for the first day and what their reaction would be to being dropped of but they had no problem going. The only one that cried was me.
As you can see by the huge smiles on their faces, they love it!
Matt is almost 21 months and continues to be a delight. He is definitely heading for the terrible twos but not quite there yet and mommy is very grateful for that.
We have had a great summer, filled with family and friends and trips. Grandma and Grandpa took us to McCall Idaho as is family tradition and that was amazing! The kids tried wakeboarding and waterskiing and we all got to enjoy the wonders around us. Such a gorgeous place!
Such awesome memories! I just love our little family! More to come but for now, enjoy a little update on our life!
5 comments:
YAY for coming back!!!! Your kids are just adorable, Laura!
I'm excited to see photos of your adorable family. And of you too. I'm glad you are doing well, that the kids are growing and learning and that you are enjoying life. I miss you, lady!
Yeah for an update! Can't believe how big your kids are. So exciting to start preschool.
I enjoying seeing Mom's cry the first day of school. (I am teaching first grade this year.) It means they are wonderful moms. You are one too. I loved seeing the new pictures. They are so big.
love the pics!! :) miss you guys!! i'm glad we'll hang out in January!
Post a Comment