Friday, June 8, 2012

6 months

I'm finding it so hard to believe this little guy is 6 months! And yet he is and is just a JOY! I adore this little (well, not so little...almost 20 lbs) man. He smiles all the time and is the happiest baby. He loves his brother and sister and they love him equally. All Lizzy wants to do is climb in his crib when he wakes up in the morning and play with him. He loves it too which gives me a few more minutes to wake up. I have decided Scott and I have only one mold for kids and that is Active. Matt is rarely content just sitting there as he wants to explore the world around and so he is now army crawling! He is on the same track as Will and Lizzy since they were both army crawling at this age as well. 
How can anyone not adore those big brown eyes and that mouth! Love, Love, Love this boy!
I am so grateful to be a mom to these cute little monkeys...and let me tell ya, they are all monkeys!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

he is so cute! i love that he is so happy all the time.

Megan said...

He is adorable Laura. You and Scott create beautiful beings. And I know they are going to continue to grow up and be fantastic like you. :)

m and c said...

So cute! He looks so much like Will.

Kristen said...

wow- you're right, 6 months does fly by! He's a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post I realy likeThanks for sharing with me



Also click on these keywords :-- security System | alarm system | adt texas alarm | Security Monitoring | burglar alarm