Friday, March 16, 2012

Life

Life has been busy around here; very busy in fact. But it has been such a wonderful time! Matt has been such a blessing to our lives. He is the most content, sweet, smiley baby! If you talk to him he just smiles and laughs! I love it! And Will and Lizzy adore him. They would hug him and kiss him all the time if we let them. Granted he does not always appreciate the insane amount of love coming from those two but overall it's been great.
He was blessed on February 5th and Scott did a wonderful job. It was short and sweet as were Will and Lizzy's blessings. My mom as well as Scott's mom and dad were able to be there and we were grateful for the family support.
Will calls Matt "his baby." He is very excited he gets to have a brother to play ball with when he is old enough.

Brother love

 While Grandma and Papa were here we went to the keys and stopped to feed the Tarpon. It was a lot of fun!
Our sweet boy on his blessing day. He is such a sweetheart!

Love this boy!

Will is such a little boy now! He is very active and all boy!

Lizzy is a princess and very clever. She is the ring leader most of the time and is just a spirited girl. We love her very much!

Having 3 kids under the age of 3 has had it's challenges and there are days when I feel like I am going insane but overall it has been good. Will and Lizzy are very independent for the most part and very helpful when I need it. They have been learning to do chores and I have tried to think of ways to make those fun for them. So far it's been working out OK. I feel very blessed to have the kids that I have and the life that I have. We have our trials and our moments but overall our life is great.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats, by the way! And he is SO cute- all of your kids are! Just wait until the twins are 4- or 5- you think they're a great help now, but WOW there really is a difference!

Megan said...

I love you Laura. Your family is adorable and Matt looks a lot like his brother. I can't imagine what its like to have 3 under 3 but I know you are doing a fantastic job with them. You are a beautiful woman, and a beautiful mother. I'm glad life is going so well for you and the little ones grow into themselves more.

RuSty and LaLa said...

SUch cuties! They are getting so big. WE need to see more pictures. Oh, and i love Pollyanna too. My family always refers to it. Especially if someone is trying to find good in a bad situation. THere like, "ok Pollyanna".

Nick and Titi said...

your kids are so cute! i'm glad to hear you are surviving three under three...gives me hope :) let me know if you are coming out our way anytime. we'd love to see you!

Joy in the Journey said...

So sweet. Matt looks just like his mom. We're glad you guys are doing well.

m and c said...

so fun to see an update! he is so cute and will and liz are soooo big!

Unknown said...

WATER MAYER FINANCE are genuine and reliable providers of loan, international project funding, Lease bank guarantee providers & providers of SBLC DLC, BG and letters of credit. We deliver our promises.

Becoming our customer would enhance your financial growth and make you feel a maximum differences from other providers.

Kindly contact us today for all your financial needs.

Website: http://wfl-ghana.gr.tn/gh
Email: wfl.loans@yahoo.com