Saturday, September 24, 2011

Closet idea

I have always loved making things and pinterest is a super addicting site for ideas. And since I have a whole lot of time on my hands I have been looking up things I can do to decorate our house and to improve it. Well, the twins room has this really long closet with 4 bi fold doors. It's very nice to have such a big closet in their room but the middle of it is rather hard to reach. So I found this closet idea online. I think this would be awesome and functional in their room and also in the office!
I love finding awesome ideas online. And if you are not on pinterest yet, let me tell you...it's seriously addicting!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks awesome- you should totally do it [& don't forget to post before & after pictures]!

knygard said...

Honestly I just got on pinterest for the first time yesterday. True story, totally addicting!

Adina Bucknall said...

thx for the tip. i like the way you can keep on scrolling and the list of cool stuff never ends :P

Unknown said...

Laura! Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe it when I heard about you being back on bed rest. I was crossing my fingers hoping you would come up to utah with the twins but then i realized you would be crazy if you did such a thing. ha! I was glad to at least see scotty...but you were missed! :-)

Anyways I hope you're doing well...layin' low and taking it easy! Hey btw could you email me your address:
aareanjergensen@hotmail.com

Thanks Laura! xoxoxoxo