Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Tis the season

I feel so blessed and humbled! We had our ward Christmas Program today and it was just amazing. There is so much talent in my ward! I was pretty much teary eyed during the whole program and it was not because my kids were going crazy (which they were because Scott was singing in the choir and they could see him but could not be there with him). I love this time of year when I have the opportunity to ponder the birth of the Savior and all that He has done for me. I am so grateful to know that He is my Savior, that He knows me so well that there is nothing I can hide from Him.
As the end of the year approaches I have also been taking a look at what this past year has brought. We have been blessed with the twins turning one and being healthy and strong. Will is just all boy and Lizzy all girl, both giving us a run for our money. We have bought our first home which we are so grateful for! I love my new house. I will post pictures of the renovations soon. :) I am sad to have had friends move and happy to have made new friends. I hope to not have offended anyone this year but if you read this blog and have been offended at anything I said or did please know that it was not meant. I feel blessed to have good friends who teach me to be a better person and a wonderful husband who provides great balance for my intense personality. This is really an amazing time of the year.

3 comments:

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

Great post! We are grateful for your family!!

Vali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vali said...

Laura,
Just wanted to tell you that you have the cutest kids ever and that you guys are such a great example of how a real family should be. I wish you and your family a great holiday season and Merry Christmas! Thank you for your testimony and congrats for all of your accomplishments :)